Why do you use Soy Wax for your candles?
Do you really hand pour every candle?
How long do your candles last?
What are your candles made of?
Candle Burning Tips
Fix a flickering wick
We use all natural soy wax because it is eco-friendly and a sustainable resource farmed by US farmers.
Soy wax burns cleaner, and is safer to use in comparison to paraffin wax. Paraffin wax can release toxins when burned, and leaves black soot on the jar or your walls/ceilings.
Our soy candles are clean burning and when used properly do not leave any soot behind.
Soy wax candles burn longer too, allowing you to enjoy our candles longer than you would if they were paraffin based.
Yes! We believe that every product should be of the same high quality, and hand-pouring gives us this opportunity.
We pour our candles in small batches to ensure a perfect product.
We are passionate about our candles and want each one to smell it’s best.
We test every scent thoroughly to ensure that the candle burns correctly, while still having as much fragrance as possible.
We also allow a minimum cure time of at least one week before our candles are made available for sale. This gives the soy wax ample time to bind to the fragrance and produce the best scent possible.
Soy wax burns much slower than paraffin candles, so you'll be able to enjoy our candles longer than those you will find in a store.
Below are estimated burn/usage times for our selection of products:
|12oz Motivational & Zodiac Candles||65 HOURS|
|Luxury Candles||25 HOURS|
|Prayer Candles||7 Days|
Unlike most candles that lose their scents after a few burns, ours retain their fragrance throughout their entire usage.
Tips on getting the best candle experience:
- Trim your wick to 1/4" and remove any excess buildup on the wick before you light your candle every time
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Take it out and use a butter knife to pop out the old wax!
We use all natural soy wax that contains no paraffin and eco-friendly wicks made of braided cotton with high quality fragrance oils.
Certain fragrances are also enhanced with essentials oils.
- Our fragrances are phthalate free
- Our wicks contain no lead or zinc
- Our candles contain no dyes
Soy Candle Safety Tips:
- Always burn your candle within sight
- Keep your candle away from flammable objects
- Keep candles out of reach from children and pets
- Always burn on a level, fire resistant surface
Soy Candle Burning Instructions:
- Trim the wick of your candle to 1/4" before lighting it
- Do not allow your candle to burn for more than 4 hours
- Stop using your candle when approximately 1/4" of the wax remains
- To prevent "tunnelling" allow for the candle's melt pool to extend to the sides of the container before extinguishing it, which is usually around 2 hours
Some flickering in our wicks is common and should not be a concern.
If your wick is flickering excessively and has a large amount of build up, this does means that the wick needs to be trimmed.
All you need to do is extinguish your candle, allow it to cool completely and then trim the wick to 1/4" before re-lighting.
We recommend trimming the wick before you light your candle every time.
This will prolong the life of the candle, and also provide a more pleasant experience while it is burning.
Yes! please contact us for details.